Untitled Condos | Toronto
Status: Now Selling
Completion: Dec 2023
No. of units: 751
Storeys: 33 & 21
Developer: Reserve Properties & Westdale Properties
Untitled is a new preconstruction condominium by Reserve Properties and Westdale located at Yonge and Eglinton in Midtown, Toronto. Untitled will include two residential towers, 33 and 21 storeys with a total of 751 units from $400s. The estimated occupancy for this luxury development is 2024.
Untitled Toronto Condos are curated condominiums in collaboration with Pharrell Williams.
The singer, songwriter, and producer says that the name implies that “to live your life ‘untitled’ means not having to live up to something or perform beyond a standard.
- Prime midtown Toronto location
- Walk to Eglinton Crosstown LRT and Yonge Eglinton TTC Subway station
- 5 minutes to Yonge Eglinton centre
- Close to shops, restaurants, and entertainment
- 20 minute subway ride to downtown Toronto
- Surrounded by top rated schools and colleges: Blyth Academy Lawrence Park, North Toronto Collegiate Institute and Northern Secondary School
Yonge and Eglinton is the second largest transit hub in the GTA. With this neighborhood being rated #1 by Toronto Life Magazine and the new LRT set to open soon, UNTITLED is not only a great investment option but it’s also one of our favorite developments for end users too!
Untitled Condos will feature over 34,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces including an indoor/outdoor pool, spa, indoor/outdoor co-work space, full size gym, basketball court, party room, and rooftop dining with BBQ stations and pizza ovens.
This project consists of a pair of sleek high-rise towers, which will house hundreds of luxurious suites in a full range of floor-plan configurations.
5 REASONS TO INVEST IN UNTITLED
1. LRT/TTC – Steps to the subway and new LRT which will be underground. The LRT is scheduled for completion in 2020
2. JOBS – There’s been a 28% increase in jobs over the past 5 years! Massive employment growth projected as the city’s fastest growing employment district and number two in the country
3. RENTAL GROWTH – Last year Yonge and Eglinton saw a 26% rental increase from 2017 with rents projected to be $5 per sq ft by 2022!
4. WALKABLE AREA AMENITIES – Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre plus great restaurants, local bars and entrainment venues
5. SHORT COMMUTE TIMES – Regardless of if you’re driving, using public transportation or walking, you’ll be getting there quickly! You’re steps to the Yonge & Eglinton TTC, minutes to the DVP, Allen Expressway & 401 and with a 99 WalkScore, you have everything needed at your door
Register for floor plans and price list expected to release in early 2020.
- Free Assignment Clause ($750 + HST Legal Fee Applies)
- Parking: $79,900
- Locker: $7,500
- Capped Development Levies
- $10,900 for Studios $11,900 for 1 Bedroom Suites and 1 Bedroom plus Den
- Suites $12,900 for 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom plus Den and 3 Bedroom Suites
- $5,000 on signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 120 day
- 5% in 270 days
- 5% in 500 days
Availability & Prices
- From $479,900 to over $1,051,900. Please contact me
- Download here
Untitled Condos | Toronto
Register & Get VIP Access, Price List, Floor plans and Incentive Package
110 Broadway Ave Toronto, ON M4P 1V7