Union Village is a new pre-construction development of detached homes and townhomes coming to 16th Avenue and Kennedy Road in Markham.
Master planned community by Minto and Metropia featuring 112 back to back townhomes, 41 freehold towns, and single family detached homes. Union Village offers the small town charm and character of Unionville, with the access and opportunity of the Markham metropolis.
Union Village Towns & Homes:
- Located in the heart of Unionville
- 5 minute drive to CF Markville Mall
- 7 minute commute to Downtown Markham
- 8 minute drive to Centennial GO Station
- Close access to Highway 407
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Quantztown Park, Toogood Pond and Crosby Park
Union Village is amidst a collection of top-ranked education options in Markham. Some of the schools in this area include:
- Bill Crothers Secondary School
- Markville Montessori Private School
- Unionville Meadows Public School
- Parkview Public School
- Unionville High School
- William Berczy Public School
- Unionville Public School
New detached homes and townhomes perfectly located Minutes from the historic Main Street Unionville, residents can choose between shops, restaurants, and cozy cafes, while nearby preserved wetlands and parks offer pedestrian, cycling and walking trails.
Register for first access & to receive Floor Plans & Price List for this master planned community.
Availability & Prices
- Please contact me
- Download here