Theory Condos Highlights
- Prime address: corner of College and Beverley street
- 2-minute walk to St George TTC streetcar & U of T Bookstore
- Steps to St Andrew subway Station
- 6-minute walk to University of Toronto
- 8-minute walk to Toronto General Hospital, Sick Kids
- Located close by is McCaul Orde park
Theory Condos will be built at 203 College Street by Parallax Development Corporation in the Baldwin Village community.
The site will include a 29-storey condominium Tower, which will consist of 309 units and a 3-storey podium including 275 metres of retail space and potentially a new café for students and professionals in the Tower to enjoy.
The condominium Tower will start from $500s including studios, one bedroom, one plus den, two bedrooms, and a limited number of three bedroom suites.
With a transit score of 100 and walk score of 97 the location is perfect for residents looking to stay close to University of Toronto, major hospitals, and learning institutes.
For investors looking to put their money into rental properties, this is an ideal location given its proximity to St. George University of Toronto campus, high paying jobs on University Avenue and affluent Yorkville.
The street level will feature retail commercial units and condominium sizes will vary from 385 square feet to 900 square feet.
Sales will begin summer 2017 and estimated time of completion is set for late 2020. The project is designed by Page + Steele IBI Group and the developer is Toronto based Parallax which has combined projects including over 75 commercial, retail and condominium projects across North America.
- FREE ASSIGNMENT
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT LEVIES
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
- $5000 On Signing
- 5% Minus $5000 in 30 Days
- 5% in 150 Days
- 5% in 365 Days
- 5% on Occupancy
Availability & Prices
- From $500s. Please contact me
- Please contact me
Get VIP access, price List, floor plans and incentive package