Nobu Residences – 15 Mercer St. Toronto, ON M5V 1H2
Nobu Residences is a new condo development by Madison Group located at John St & Mercer Street, Toronto. NOBU will consist of 660 residential units scheduled for completion Summer 2022.
Nobu Residences is for those with a taste for the finer things in life and a desire for all things luxury. It is an extravagant Downtown Toronto Condo coming to the Entertainment District. This luxurious preconstruction Toronto condo will have residences, hotel accommodations, and a restaurant.
The world’s first, NOBU-branded, condominium residences, to be developed by Madison Group alongside NOBU Restaurant and Hotel, on Mercer Street in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District.
Sitting as a cornerstone of the Nobu Hotel, Nobu Restaurant Toronto will feature a two-level restaurant which will include a signature bar lounge, outdoor seating and chic private dining rooms.
Uniquely designed by Teeple Architechs and interior by Studio Munge, Nobu Toronto brings elegance, zeal and excitement to the Downtown Toronto area.
The architecture will incorporate the Pilkington Glass Factory for the podium combining Toronto history from this late 1800s façade and a striking modern bronze design.
Sitting as a cornerstone of the Nobu Hotel, Nobu Restaurant Toronto will feature an approximately 15,000 square foot, two-level restaurant which will include a signature bar lounge, outdoor seating and chic private dining rooms.
The condo residents will enjoy state of the art fitness center and meeting spaces along with residential lobbies, the hotel lobby, a restaurant and a café on the ground level.
- World renowned & prestigious real estate
- Walk Score of 99/100 & Transit score of 100
- Steps to the St. Andrews Subway station & King street TTC streetcar
- 5 minute drive to University of Toronto campus & QEW Expressway
- Minutes to large number of performing arts centres, theatres, as well as family-centred and cultural attractions.
- Nearby attractions: Ed Mirvish Theatre, The Princess of Wales Theatre, The Royal Alexandra Theatre, Rogers Centre, The TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Walk to shopping venues: CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Kensington Market, The PATH (underground shops)
Entertainment district & city’s vibrant amenities are minutes away from this prime location. Suites will have top of the line features and finishes with only the best to reflect the luxurious lifestyle of its residents.
The building will be overflowing with amenities including a fitness centre, and a lovely Zen Garden to relax residents on the outdoor terrace.
- FREE ASSIGNMENT
- FREE RIGHT TO LEASE DURING OCCUPANCY
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT LEVIES
- FIRST INSIDER ACCESS – GUARANTEED UNITS
- $5,000 on signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 90 days
- 5% in 360 days
- 5% in 470 days
Availability & Prices
- Please contact me
NOBU Floor Plans
- Please contact me
Get VIP access, price List, floor plans and incentive package