Nobu Residences | Toronto
Status: Coming Soon
No. of units: 718
Developer: Madison Homes
Founded by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, and Academy Award winner Robert De Niro, Nobu is one of the world`s most celebrated luxury hospitality brands. The Nobu Hotel Toronto will offer the ultimate in hotel luxury.
The upmarket Japanese-fusion restaurant chain Nobu is expanding into Canada as part of a combination hotel and condo complex in Toronto.
Toronto is the first city to have a restaurant integrated with Nobu-branded high-rise residences and a hotel.
Sitting as a cornerstone of the Nobu Hotel, Nobu Restaurant Toronto will feature a two-level restaurant which will include a signature bar lounge, outdoor seating and chic private dining rooms.
Nobu Resdiences by Madison Homes will be two buildings 49 storeys each with a total of 718 units in Toronto’s entertainment district.
Located in the heart of Toronto’s entertainment district at 15-35 Mercer St. and will integrate over 700 Residences, Marquee NOBU Restaurant and Hotel.
Designed by renowned Teeple Architects the squared off U shaped towers pair is expected to become King West Entertainment district’s landmark condominium development.
The project would see three heritage façades retained at 15, 19, and 31 Mercer Street, with a high end boutique hotel restaurant/bar taking up much of the Mercer frontage, and a shared 9-storey podium rising above.
The condo residents will enjoy state of the art fitness center and meeting spaces along with residential lobbies, the hotel lobby, a restaurant and a café on the ground level.
REASONS TO INVEST IN NOBU RESIDENCES
- Walk Score of 99/100 & Transit score of 100
- Steps to the St. Andrews Subway station & King street TTC streetcar
- 5 minute drive to University of Toronto campus & QEW Expressway
- Minutes to large number of performing arts centres, theatres, as well as family-centred and cultural attractions.
- Nearby attractions: Ed Mirvish Theatre, The Princess of Wales Theatre, The Royal Alexandra Theatre, Rogers Centre, The TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- Walk to shopping venues: CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Kensington Market, The PATH (underground shops)
- RED CARPET PLATINUM VIP ACCESS
- FREE ASSIGNMENT
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT PAYMENT PLAN
- Tentative Deposit
- $5,000 on signing
- Balance up to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% in 365 days
- 5% in 420 days
- From $400s. Please contact me
- Please contact me
Nobu Residences | Toronto
Register & Get VIP Access, Price List, Floor plans and Incentive Package
15 Mercer St. Toronto, ON M5V 1H2