Leftbank Condos is a new condo development by Broccolini located at Dundas and River street in Regent Park, Toronto. Rising 34 stories tall with 385 units ranging from 400 to over 1000 square feet.
This pre-construction condo is located at 83 River Street, northeast corner of River Street and Labatt Avenue, just south of Dundas in Regent Park neighbourhood. It has an occupancy date of 2024.
- Leftbank Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
- 100/100 Transit Score! River and Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
- Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre!
- Enjoy the Night Life! You are not far from Toronto’s historic Distillery District and the Downtown core!
- Everything you Need! Leftbank condominiums is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all-new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will feature an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens.
Don’t miss this limit time opportunity to take part in one of Toronto’s emerging neighbourhoods.
Broccolini launched its operations in 1949 when founder Donato Broccolini built a single-family home in Montreal. From his beginnings in the industry, Donato always stressed the importance of honesty, integrity, perseverance, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Right To Lease During Occupancy
- Capped Development Levies
- Assignment Clause
- Extended Deposit Payment Plan
- $10,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% in 540 days
- 5% in 720 days
- Please contact me
- Please contact me
Get VIP access, price List, floor plans and incentive package