EX3 by Camrost Felcorp is the final phase of Exchange District condominiums located at 151 City Centre Drive. 66 stories with 650 units including a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom luxury suites.
EX3 will make it the tallest residential development in the province to feature geothermal energy bringing off grid energy to residents.
The Exchange District will consist of three condominium towers, a hotel, and two-million square feet of retail, office and commercial spaces.
REASONS TO INVEST
- AAA Location & a luxury development in the 2nd largest city in the GTA
- A population larger than Washington DC, Vancouver, Boston, Winnipeg, Denver!
- Detached homes selling for $1.5 Million on average – Affordability will be an issue
- $40-45 Billion dollars of investment coming to Mississauga over next 15 years
- Directly across the street from Square One Shopping Mall
- 2 minute walk to Sheridan College Campus
- 12 minutes drive to U of T – Mississauga Campus
- Minutes to 401, QEW, 403, 407, 427, Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Steps to future hurontario LRT (expected completion 2024)
The condo is located right across Square One, in the heart of Mississauga and surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment. Be part of Mississauga best selling luxury preconstruction condominium.
Register for priority first access to this development.
Camrost Felcorp have built many condos especially in the Downtown Toronto Core and Yorkville areas. Camrost Felcorp has over 40+ years of experience and built 60+ condo buildings.
Some of their most known for projects are The Yorkville Plaza, Marina Del Rey Towers 1, 2 and 3, California Condos, The Legends, Warehouse Lofts, Imperial Plaza and iLofts. The list goes on but those are just a few.
- Free Assignment Clause
- Right to lease during occupancy
- Capped Development Levies
- $5,000 on signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% in 365 days
- 5% on occupancy
- Please contact me
- Please contact me