357 King Street West | Toronto
Status: Sales Registration
No. of units: 324
Developer: Great Gulf
A 42 storeys high rise residential condominium by Great Gulf at the corner of King Street West and Blue Jays Way.
Toronto Entertainment district is a popular neighborhood in the downtown core that needs no introduction to Torontonians.
The building will consist of 324 suites from one bedroom to three bedroom with sizes 500 square feet to 1095 square feet.
Great opportunity to live greatly in a project by Great Gulf Homes, reputed to build with high standards and deliver quality using modern designs and energy efficient technology.
Reasons to INVEST
- Prime location with a perfect walk & transit score. Walkable everywhere.
- King street TTC at doorstep and 7 minute walk to the St. Andrew Subway station
- Part of Toronto’s entertainment district and a short walk away from the Financial district – the center of thousands of jobs.
- Short drive to QEW Gardiner Expressway, DVP and Billy Bishop Toronto Airport
- Value Investment Opportunity – reasonably priced with good potential for appreciation until completion in 2022. 357 King West Condo priced to sell for approximately $40,000 – $60,000 lower than resale condominiums in the same neighborhood.
- Short walk to the Union station, Toronto’s Underground PATH, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Toronto’s Waterfront, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, TIFF Bell Lightbox & more
Suite Finishes & Amenities
All units will feature 9 foot ceilings, laminate flooring, stone kitchen countertops, modern finishes in the bathrooms, central air conditioning and heating system, branded stainless steel appliances including a stacked washer & dryer.
The building will feature 24 hours concierge, party room, fitness center, pet spa and other lively amenities for residents. The ground and second storeys of the building will include over 12,000 square feet of retail space for lease. Bicycle and car share parking will be available for the use of residents.
Schools and Parks
Live steps to Toronto’s top rated primary and secondary schools which include Ogden Junior Public School (primary school), Niagara Street Junior public school, Oasis Alternative (High school), Contact Alternative senior school and many more.
Just a 9 minute walk to the University of Toronto (St. George campus) and 15 minutes to Ryerson University.
For recreation, nearby parks to this development include St. Patrick’s Square, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park.
- First Access to VIP Prices
- First Access to Inventory
- First Access to Best Views
- First Access to Floor Plans
- FREE iPad or iPhone*
- Tentative Deposit Payment Plan
- $5,000 with signing of Agreement
- Balance of 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% in 365 days
- 5% on occupancy
- Expected pricing will be from mid $400s. VIP registration is now open to get official first access before public opening.
- Register today for Platinum VIP Pricing, incentives and Floorplans. Be part of a valued group of smart real estate investors who are able to get ahead of the crowd and save thousands. Please contact me
- The 324 condominium units will consist of approximately 216 (1 bedroom units), 73 (2 bedroom units), and 35 (3 bedroom units).
- 357 King West Floor Plans
357 King Street West | Toronto
Register & Get VIP Access, Price List, Floor plans and Incentive Package
357 King St West, Toronto, ON M5V 1K1